Victorian Touring Coaches will charge customers who cancel their booking the fees below.
Important notice periods
Where notice of cancellation is given:
- Before 5.00pm the day prior to the booking – no cancellation fee will be charged
- After 5.00pm the day prior to the booking – 50% of the value of the booking will be charged
- When a bus/coach has proceeded to the pick-up point on the day of the booking, prior to notice of cancellation being received – 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
It is also important to note that:
- Cancellation fees for extended tours and camping safaris may vary – details will be provided when the booking is made
- A 15% deposit or $200 (whichever is the higher amount) needs to be paid to hold a booking. If the booking does need to change (time and vehicle availability permitting), the 15% or $200 will remain in place as the deposit towards the revised booking. However, bookings with a cost of $2,000 or more will need to be pre-paid prior to departure.
Victorian Touring Coaches offers a range of payment options including credit card (Visa and MasterCard), cheque or direct transfer into our bank account.